Friday, July 13, 2012

Silver Bullet Professional Cutters


Hello to all my blog readers. I hope you all are enjoying your summer for those of you in the states. It has been so hot and I'm sure most of you have been experiencing it.

I have some exciting news! The new Silver Bullet Professional Cutting machines are now in and ready to ship. So, if you've had your eye on one and have been thinking about ordering one, now is the time. Many orders have been placed and are ready to be shipped out. If you have not seen the video yet you can view it here: http://thatsscrapinc.com/ it looks to be one amazing machine. I can't wait to see all the projects created with this machine. If you have not seen Tyler's dinosaur cut with this machine, you can see it Here.

Have a great weekend!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment