Monday, April 2, 2012

Free FaceBook Timeline Cover Templates


Are you looking for some great Timeline Covers for FaceBook? Annie from Paint the Moon has some free templates for Photoshop for a limited time.

I don't know Annie personally, I first met her through Digital Scrapbooking years ago. She was designing kits and then started to create Actions and Textures for photos. She is an amazing photographer!! Be sure to check out her blog Here You can purchase Actions and Textures for your photos on her blog. I have a couple of her sets, they are wonderful!
 
You can also check out her Facebook page Here. If you love photography, you'll enjoy her work. 
 
I have been away from Digital Scrapbooking for some time now. I miss playing with my photos and creating layouts you just can't create doing Traditional Scrapbooking. They both have their good and bad points. LOL

Have a great Day!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. You are required to hire an expert team to handle your social media marketing methods. I also have been utilizing the expert services from the facebook ads campaign management team. This team works in a great way as per our business goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Article should be more long i can see you write good but some
    vital part of ifomration is missing. so lets see this PPCexpo blog library.
    https://ppcexpo.com/

    ReplyDelete