Saturday, February 19, 2011

Penny Duncan's Pansy & Calla Lilies

worked on some test Pansy and Calla Lilies this morning. The Calla Lily on the far right I put the leaf on upside down LOL. I was upstairs and my laptop (down stairs) was off so I did not get a chance to see how it was put together.

The purple Pansy I painted with watercolors and the light blue Pansy's I chalked. Added some homemade Glimmer Mist and Twinklets Diamond Dust in the middle. I made the large one like the giant Pansy. Still need to add the leaves to that one as they were just test flowers.

Will be definitely making more of them.

Also, added Stickles around the edge of the Calla Lily and inside Stamen  Just had a thought I bet some flower soft for the inside stamen would look nice.

You can get Penny's flowers here and and check out all her flower tutorials. She is very generous in sharing her work.



1 comment:

  1. These are so soft and beautiful looking!!!! I love how you have them displayed as well....they look as if they are floating!!!!

    ReplyDelete