Saturday, February 12, 2011

Projects completed recently

This will be a long post, LOL. Here are some projects completed over the last couple months. I apologize for the bad lighting on some of the photos. When I can't sleep I craft and often take the photos in the early hours of the morning.

                                             


For a challenge on the MTC Forum in 2010. We had to alter something in our home with vinyl. It was fall so I chose a pumpkin. Cut using my Expression and the program Make The Cut.                                           



A converted shoe template by Ellen Hutson. Her blog here



Tile I purchased from Lowes and applied vinyl to, cut using the program Make The Cut and my Expression.This was a gift for my son and daughter-n-law.



For a challenge I was hosting on the MTC Forum. I used Penny Duncan's poinsettia flower, for the greenery I used Cindy Loo and StoryBook Cricut cartridges. I also used my homemade Glimmer mist using Pearl-ex powders and hairspray.Tote template by MeFlick


This was one of 2 challenges I hosted on the MTC Forum,  Christmas Crop.. To create Christmas stockings from 4 files I have provided. Here are 2 examples of my stockings.

The purple one has a snowman image I used from Kate Hadfield and Shabby Miss Jenn's Bundle Up Kit. Printed and sprayed with Glimmer Mist.

Homemade Glimmer Mist using Pearl-ex Powder and hair spray
Penny Duncan Poinsettia Leaves SVG File
Rhinestones from ACMoore $1 packs
Ribbon and Lace from Big lots
Martha Stewart Punch
Stamp Inkadinkado Holiday Silhouettes- stamped on the stocking cuff in light blue ink
Cuttlebug Swirls Folder on cuff of stocking
Stocking Template Martha Stewart converted to Make The Cut program
Pop Dots
Purple and White Card stock





Altered Crystal light container for the Christmas Crop on the Make the Cut forum.



Christmas Crackers made for the Christmas Crop on the Make the Cut Forum.

 

It's a gift card holder made from a empty toilet tissue roll. Poinsettia file from SVG Cuts, some Stickles and homemade Glimmer Mist.




Desktop calendar using a 5x7 clear acrylic photo frame. Cricut cartridges use for greenery Cindy Loo and StoryBook. Made the roses, used some Stickles. A gift for my moms birthday.





I used the Premium Pop up cards from SVG Cuts. CuttleBug Swirls and Dots embossing folders, Stickles, ink, and leaves from the Storybook Cartridge. Font from Dana at Your handwriting Your Font, link on sidebar.                                                           






                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment