Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thank You Card

I used Deepest Sympathy Lattice Card  RM00127 RSMobleys Designs Here

I just love the versatility of this card. It includes the Deepest Sympathy sentiment but I needed a Thank You card. So I created the Thank You sentiment in Make The Cut and also a Shadow Layer. The font I used is Script MT Bold, I find myself using this font a lot.

For the flowers I re-sized one of the smaller flowers to make the darker purple centers. Then I applied some Stickles to them. Created a flower bud by taking one of the flowers and resizing it and trimming 2 of the petals off then forming a cup shape. I glued the sides together and applied them to my project. See below

 

I also used the Leaf Scroll from  Birthday Thinking of You Card RM00130 Here
 Scored the leaves with my McGill Stylus and shaped them a bit. 

Supplies:
Scotch Fast Dry Liquid Glue
Stickles
Card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment