Friday, June 3, 2011

Inside of Thank you Card

I can now show you the inside of my Thank You Card for my sons aid.







I used RSMobleys Designs, File RM00147 - Fancy Mats 1

This is the inside of my card I made for my sons aid Here. I cut one of the mats and did not remove the inside of the cut, instead I decided to stamp it with the Just Saying stamps from Inkadinkado. I then applied some green stickles to the cut to add some bling. I aslo added a flower stamp to the right hand side mat and applied some Stickles on that as well. I cut the mat at 4 1/2 inches, I would not go any smaller.



Supplies Used:

Pink & Green Cardstock
Stickles - Yellow, Cotton Candy, Green
WaterColor Bouquet Paper Stack K&CoMPANY
ReCollection Flower Stamp
Martha Stewart Corner Punch
Inkadinkado Ink and Just Saying Stamps
Thanks for looking,

MichelleMyBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment