Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby Card - Free SVG/MTC Card File - iheart2stamp June Sketch

I made a new baby card using the June iheart2stamp Sketch. Jen has given me permission to convert the sketch into a cutting file and will be available for download at the end of this post. My sons therapist is going to have a baby in 2 weeks and is taking her leave this week. Nothing like the last minute to get a card finished. LOL







I took the Stork from TreasureBox's New Arrival and layered all the layers in MTC, I colored all the layers white and set my mat to Contrast. I resized the stork and then printed it like a stamp. I then colored the stork using the Gamsol Technique. I applied Star Dust Stickles to the cap and the baby's bow. I need to get a finer pen for the eyes, the storks eyes look like the mascara has ran. LOL

The center Doily is a File from Lettering Delights called Delilah Tags. I embossed the white center circle with a Sizzix embossing folder to pick up the pattern from the purple diamond paper.  The flowers are from a Lettering Delights file called Felt Owl Right.

I applied Lavender Lace Liquid Pearls to the center Doily.


I made a second doily for the inside of my card. I used the Prima Nursery Tales Paper Stack to create my card.

Download June2011 iheart2stamp Sketch Card File Here. MTC and SVG available. Personal Use Only.



Supplies Used:
Star Dust Stickles
Prima Nursery Tales Paper Stack
Letter Delights Cutting Files: Delilah Tags and Flowers from Felt Owl Right
Treasure Box Cutting File : New Arrival-Stork
Liquid Pearls-Lavender Lace
Purple Ribbon
Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
Sizzix Embossing Folder Argyle

No comments:

Post a Comment