Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Note about RSMobleys Designs

I have been working with Sharon and her designs for some time now, I had a spot on her DT. She has chosen to take a break for a bit. You can read more about it Here. I have removed the Links for her store and such on the right hand side of the blog for the time being and the links in my posts for her designs will not work. I believe she may be taking down the store for now, will double check about that. I just wanted to let you all know in case you were looking for some of her files.  If you're wanting anything you can get in touch with her and I'm sure she will help you out.

Thank you Sharon for the opportunity of working with your files, they cut great even on the E, LOL Hope you will be back soon.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Michelle for all your wonderful creations you made using my files.

    I look forward to getting back to scrapping real soon.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete