Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween Everyone!!



Just want to wish you all a Happy Halloween!

 I did not have a chance to carve my pumpkin yet. I know, what am I waiting for!  LOL This is one of my pumpkins from last year. We had a challenge on the MTC Forum to alter something in our home with vinyl.

My son will have his party today at school and get out early. We received the computer generated call last night at 7:30pm from the school stating they want healthy snacks for their party. Well, I had already went out and purchased things for their goody bags.  It's Halloween, they do this once a year! A note should have been sent home on Fri. Besides, this is a school that serves hot dogs for school lunches almost once a week. Now that is not Healthy! They do serve other healthy alternatives also, but they should not be on the menu that many times a month. Oh well

Have a great day.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment