Friday, October 7, 2011

MTC Forum Challenge Card

I created this card using Sharon's Victorian Flourishes RM00154 and her Flower Blossoms RM00143 .


I will add a sentiment at a later time, I'm not sure if I will use it for a Get Well or Thank You. I applied some Lime Green Stickles to the Flourishes, added a gem to the inside flowers. I also cut a strip for the flower box and used a Sizzix Embossing Folder and then chalked it. The powder blue background I used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Paper Lace ll.

The chain link file is Trish Henkel's from the MTC Forum, I created this card for the challenge on the forum. You can find the challenge HERE

Additional photos:





The inside mat was created using a Fiskars Punch. I punched the corner out of black paper, then put white paper underneath, scanned and brought it into MTC and did a Pixel trace. Then created the mat using the functions in MTC.

Supplies Used:
Paper Lace ll Embossing Folder
Sizzix Embossing Folder  on Planter Box
Trish Henkel Chain Link MTC File
Queen & Co. Rhinestones Indigo & Just Peachy
Offray Orange Ribbon
K & CoMPANY Spring Blossoms Butterfly
Lime Green Stickles
Brown Chalk Window Box
Studio G Orange Ink

Thanks for looking, MichelleMyBelle

2 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty! That trellis pattern is so gorgeous; it makes me want to hurry up & learn how to use SCAL. And those sweet flowers. Love the way you've put this all together, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Gorgeous! can believe this is one of Sharon's files I don't have! You have done an amazing job, I love it!

    ReplyDelete