Friday, November 18, 2011

Challenge 2 - Luminary Project

This is my project for The Nutcrackers in Nov. Challenges at the MTC Forum. 

Luminary Challenge No. 2

I don't think I like the flowers at the top. Once I glued the first one on, I could not take it off because I used hot glue. 
Here is the link for the instructions. I used the gloss spray to seal the salts. 

This is what it looks like lit up at night using a flame-less candle purchased at the dollar store. This is before I decorated it. 

Supplies Used: 
Epsom Salts
Mod Podge
Candle Votive - Dollar Store
Blue Food Coloring
Hot Glue For Base, Flowers and Lace

I put a base at the bottom so I could place it on furniture without having to worry about it ruining the surface. 

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty and I think the flowers are a nice touch for when it isn't lit!