Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Mice


With Christmas fast approaching, I always like to keep tags on hand for adding to gift bags. I'll purchase just plain bags and then decorate them. I made these tags using ScrappyDew's Christmas Mice. They are so cute!

After cutting all pieces, I added flocking to ears, nose, tummy and trim on hat and tassel. You really can't see it in the photo. I also made some berries for the wreath by welding 3 circles together in Make the Cut and adding flock to those also.

I embossed the tags, wreath and gift box. Applied some Glossy Accents to the lights. I used Scotch Foam Mounting Tape to pop the mice. Inked the tags in gold and the mice in black.

Supplies Used:
Inkssentials Glossy Accents - on Lights
Flocking - Pink, White, Burgundy
ElmersCraft Bond Glue Pen  for Flocking
CardStock- Red, Burgundy, Green, Grey, Black, Blue, White
Scotch Mounting Tape
Ink- Gold, Black
Yarn for Tie
CuttleBug Embossing Folder - Paper Lace II
Pink Chalk - Cheeks

Thanks for looking,
MichelleMyBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment