Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Tags

 This is a project I created for the Nutcrackers in November Challenges that have just started on the MTC Forum. They will run until Nov. 30th. So head on over and take a look. Lots of prizes will be given away.
Here are some links to get you started:
http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/19813/what-is-nutcrackers-in-november
http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/20261/nutcrackers-in-november-challenge-main-post#Item_15

I created this tag set using Sharon's Lace Up Stocking, RM00129 and her 3D Pointsettia and Tag Set, RM00107

I inked all edges in brown except for the flower. I weaved some ribbon along the edge of the stocking, and Sharon already has the cutting holes in the file. For the Poinsettia, I used my stylus to add some curve to the petals and leaves. I also used some Foam Mounting tape to give some dimension. I applied some Stickles to the centers. 



Supplies Used: 
Recollections Paper Stack - The Ballet
Brown Ink
Stickles - Yellow
White Ribbon
Foam Mounting Tape

Thanks for looking,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. So adorable Michelle.

    I just love these and love the colors you chose.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete