Saturday, December 24, 2011

Last Minute Projects!


This was our last challenge for the year on the MTC forum. We were to create an angel using the SVG files from Here This is my finished project. I'm not going to list supplies as this will be a quick post.


I needed a tag this week for a birthday and decided to go through all my left over shapes I had cut from previous projects. I managed to put together a decent looking tag. I also made a flower.



One of the girls (Jeannie) on the MTC Forum shared a Gift Card Box with us and this is what I made with it. It was perfect timing because I needed a last minute little box for a gift card. I hand cut elements from a coordinating piece of patterned paper.




Well, that is it for today. Are most of you all finished or do you still have last minute things to do? I have a long list of things I still need to accomplish. LOL 

Have a great day! 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment