Wednesday, December 21, 2011

May Mojo Monday Sketch MaketheCut File


Good morning everyone! 

Do you enjoy creating cards and are you always looking for inspiration and card designs? Well, I'm a fan of Mojo Mondays and use their sketches all the time. I have been given permission from Julee Tilman of Verve Stamps to convert the card sketches into Make the Cut cutting files. At this time they are only available in MTC format. I will be adding SVG's soon. 

If you use these files, please do not claim them as your own or your own designs. It would be nice to state it is a Mojo Monday Card Sketch in your post. Also, please don't share or sell the files, please direct them to my blog to download them.
They are free for everyone to download! :)

Today, I will be sharing May 2011 and you can download them Here. I don't know why I started with May, LOL.

If you enjoy using the files, become a follower. You will then know when future sketch files are posted.

Have a great day! 
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment