Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Hat and Happy New Year

First, I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year. Hopefully this will be a better year for so many of us!!


With New Year's just a couple hours away, I decided to create a New Year's Hat for my son tonight. He loves it!

I used the diaper from the Baby Package, bear from the Bee Hive Bears, balloons, party hat, party favor from Birthday Boy Bears all from ScrappyDew.com. I printed all layers on photo paper and hand cut them. Applied foam mounting tape to give them dimension.

The Happy New Year banner is from Mary Kobe. The 2012, I used Black Oak Font and also created a shadow layer.

The confetti on the brim is Martha Stewart Iridescent Hearts and Stars Glitter, feathers from Michaels, Black Ribbon from Michaels.

Additional photos




Thanks for looking.
MichelleMyBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment