Sunday, January 8, 2012

MyScrapChick Challenge


We are having our first challenge of the year on the MTC Forum featuring myscrapchick. They have provided a file for us to work with, Bug Cards. Thank you Val and Kristi. You can get more info Here

This is the card I created using the file. I have to run out and get some more Valentine paper, this is from last year. I created the heart frame in MTC, I also applied some heart glitter to the frame in between each heart. It looks great in person. I used the Swirl and Heart embossing folders also.


This is the inside of the card. I also used myscrapchicks free file this week, Love PopUp Card. You can get a free file every Friday in their weekly newsletter. You can go Here to sign up for the newsletter.



I used my same frame for the inside of the card also. This time applying some white heart glitter in between each heart on the frame. I love the glue that came with it because it has such a small tip. Perfect for applying these tiny hearts, LOL

The sentiment "U Make My Heart Flutter" is from SVG Cuts, the free Valentines Captions which you can get Here. It was perfect for the card challenge.


Supplies Used

Martha Stewart Heart Glitter and Glue
Various colors of cardstock
MyScrapChick Bug Cards and Love Popup Card
K & CoMPANY Valentine Paper
SVG Cuts Valentine Captions
StarDust Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment