Saturday, February 11, 2012

St. Patty Day Card using Scrappy Dew Shamrock Bears


For my project today, I have created a St. Patty's Day card using ScrappyDew's Shamrock Bears. I took the clover cutouts from the feet and applied them onto the hat and belly. I also applied some x-mas green Stickles for a little shimmer. I added some yellow Stickles to the buckle of the hat. 


A close up view of the bear. 


I used a Martha Stewart punch for the edge of the mat. The flowers are Recollections, the large clover is from the Dollar Store. Leaves are a file I had, there was no name on it. 


For the inside of my card, I used Bird's Circle Wire Frame. You can find the file on her blog Here. She has some wonderful free files for download. Be sure to stop by and check out her blog. I also created a shadow layer for it.
I used the same flowers on the mat as the front of the card. Both the Shamrock and the St. Patty's stamp are from Studio G. You can get them at Ac's and Micheal's for $1 a pkg. They have 2-4 stamps per pack. They are great if you just need a sentiment or 2 and don't want to purchase a whole set of stamps. For the price you can't go wrong. LOL

Supplies Used
 
ScrappyDew St. Patty's Shamrock Bears
Studio G Stamps
Bird's Circle Wire Frame
Recollections Flowers
Bazzill Paper
White Cardstock
K&CoMPANY  Paper Stack - Brenda Walton - Celeste
Martha Stewart Punch
Stickles - Yellow, X-mas Green
Ribbon
Clover - Dollar Store

I hope you enjoyed my project. Thanks for looking!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment