Sunday, March 4, 2012

SFYTT March 2012 Files


Good Morning everyone! Today is going to be a cold but beautiful day. 

I have to say, my heart goes out to all the families that have suffered so much damage and loss over the last couple of days from all these horrible storms! I watched a bit of the news this morning and just wish there was a way to help them all. So sad!


I have this months SFYTT files ready for download. 
There will be 2 SVG files. When I Export the file as a SVG from MTC ( using the current version), I can't open it in SCAL 2. I have to open it in SCAL 3 or Inkscape and Export as a SVG.  So if you're using SCAL 2, download that file.

Anyone who uses SCAL 2 and MTC if you have a solution please let me know. I don't know if there is a conflict with the SVG file between the 2 programs or what.


 If you are in need of some inspiration, visit Jen's bog Here
Remember, you can switch out the shapes. Change it up a bit and make the card your own. Or you may use the sketch as it is.
Download the files Here

Have a great Sunday!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment