Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Heart Surgery

These last 2 weeks have been so crazy and just wanted you to know I may not be around for a couple days. So much has happened with things around the house and my mom.
My mom is going to have some surgery done on her heart, not open heart though. I just have a few minutes to do this post and I have to get ready. This is part of why I have not been around much. 
So, if you can say a little prayer that all goes well for her I'd appreciate it. 

Talk to you soon.
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Prayers being sent for MOM and family, take care of yourself too... Hugs.....K_lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your Mom's heart troubles Michelle. I will say a prayer for her, her doctors and the staff tending to her. I will also say another prayer for you and your family as you deal with this as well! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both! Appreciate the prayers.

    She has had this problem since she was in her teens, and it has just gotten worse and harder to recover from each time the attacks happens. So once everything heals she should be good as new and never need her meds, again. She is so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My home with be praying for her, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete