Monday, July 30, 2012

MojoMonday 252 Card Sketch - Free Cutting Files






Good Morning everyone! 
Today is sketch day, this weeks sketch is by Julee Tilman. Be sure to stop by the Mojo Monday Blog for some inspiration using their sketches. You will find some amazing card entries.
Files are available in MTC, PDF, SVG, SCAL 2 and EPS.  You can download the files Here
 Remember, use different shapes, make the sketch your own. 
Please do not share or sell the files. Instead, direct them to my blog to download. The cutting files are created by me from the Mojo Monday Sketch, with permission from Julee Tilman. They take some time to create and convert and are free for everyone! Thank You.  

   Have a great Monday!
Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! My partner in crime. lol! I nominated you for a blog award. I think you do such awesome work and you are such an inspiration.
    It's the Liebster Award. http://www.dania-storiesinpictures.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dania for the award and for the lovely comment. Your work is beautiful also.

      Delete
  2. Michelle, love that you share the sketches and love the new look of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Retta, I'm glad you're enjoying them. I'm not sure if I like the all white background. Guess I have to get use to it.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for doing these. I have a bunch of cards to make and my mojo is gone...now I feel like I can tackle them quickly...I've downloaded your whole set, and will now check back each week and keep up with them for now on...Thanks agaon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele, you're welcome! My Mojo also likes to take a vacation. That's why I started creating them. LOL

      Delete