Just a reminder, you have until September 21st, 2012 to enter!
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know CuttingEdge Magazine is having a Creative Team call. It is going on now till the 21st of September.
Calling all die-cut machine aficionados! CuttingEdge Magazine is having a Creative Team call for a few crafters who love to use their electronic die-cutting machines with everything they do.
What you need to know before submitting to the call:
- You must have an electronic die-cutting machine that has the ability to use SVGs or similar cutting files
- You must have a blog
- Be able to work with deadlines
- Good photography skills
- Can complete 3 - 4 projects per bi-monthly issue
- An interest in creating tutorials is a plus but not required
- Six month committment is required
If you are able to fill these requirements, and ready to jump into this exciting new adventure with us, send the following information to email@example.com no later than Friday, September 21st. Just be ready to dive right in!
- Name and blog address
- Three samples showcasing your best work (no need to make anything new, just show us some completed projects)
- Other Design Teams you have/are currently on (no team experience is required!)
- How long you have been a crafter
- Anything else you would like us to know!
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you good luck!