Saturday, October 27, 2012

Daddy's Little Pumpkin Freebie by ScrappyDew


I want to apologize, I'm sorry for not keeping up with my blog lately. I have lost my Mojo the last couple weeks. Hope it comes back soon! I'm up late again, just have much on my mind tonight. Well, I should say morning, because it's now 2:10am Saturday morning. LOL

Here is this weeks freebie by ScrappyDew. How cute is this pattern!! You can find it  Here
Also, a couple new patterns available in the store this week.

Snow Family


Christmas House

Pirates of Scrappy Bay

Hope you have a great weekend!

The East Coast is bracing for the storm. Hopefully we don't get any flooding, our area has suffered enough! Like many other states recently. I hope you all stay safe!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say I look forward to MoJo Mondays. These files make my crafting easy but with a challenge(they're out of my comfort zone) Thanks for giving us the use of your talent. I love what I've done so far. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete