Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fall Grab Bag


These bags are a great way to give that perfect little gift to someone. They can be filled with treats, a gift for someone in a nursing home or hospital, maybe even a birthday.

I used ScrappyDew Fall Crows to decorate the outside of my bag.

After cutting the petals, I inked each one and used my McGills Paper Blossoms Tools to give the petals some shape. As well as the cornstalks, corn and pumpkin. I also inked all edges of the crow. 

I cut a leaf from the patterned paper to create my tag. It added the perfect element for my bag. When purchasing a paper stack, I will select a stack that can be used in different ways. For example, it may have a decorative sheet that can be used as tags or mats for my cards. 

Supplies: 

Fall Crows Pattern  - ScrappyDew
Brown and Green Cardstock - Bazzill
Halloween & Fall Paper -  K & Company
Ink Metallic’s Pigment -  Inkadinkado
Orange Truffle -  Trendy Twine
Paper Blossom Tool Kit - McGill
Make the Cut Software

Thanks for looking!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment