Monday, January 28, 2013

Mojo Monday Card Sketch 278 - Free Cutting Files




This weeks sketch is by Julee Tilman. Be sure to stop by the Mojo Monday Blog for some inspiration using their sketches. You will find some amazing card entries.
Files are available in MTC, PDF, SVG, Sil and EPS.  You can download the files from my SkyDrive
 Remember, use different shapes, make the sketch your own. 
Please do not share or sell the files. Instead, direct them to my blog to download. The cutting files are created by me from the Mojo Monday Sketch, with permission from Julee Tilman. They take some time to create and convert, they're free for everyone! Thank You.  

   Have a great day!
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Though we've never met, just wanted you to know that I am praying for your MIL, and for you today as she undergoes heart procedures, that all those involved in performing and reading the results will have divine wisdom to accurately determine what is going on & also how to most effectively treat symptoms/ maintain health. And that you will have a pleasant waiting experience as well.
    Thank you for sharing your Mojo sketches! They are helping me learn to create with my Silhouette Cameo die-cutter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MizDenise, your prayers are very much appreciated! Thank You. I'm so glad you are enjoying the files. I know they are a great help to me when I need to make a card quickly.

      Delete
  2. Praying God's mercies on you and your MIL. You must be such a blessing to her. What a testimony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teela, I'm very fortunate to have a wonderful MIL. She is a special person!

      Delete
  3. merci beaucoup pour ce partage

    ReplyDelete