Monday, July 22, 2013

Autumn Angel Card

Good Evening Everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful day. I decided to get a start on some fall cards. 
When I created this Sunflower Doily file, I knew the exact ScrappyDew pattern file I would use for my card project. "Sprinkled With Love
My battery died for my DSLR, so I had to use my iPhone. The angel wings are embossed. I also added Crystal Stickles along the edge, you can't see it in the photo. 
I added a Trendy Twine bow to her hair.
This is such a great pattern file and can be used for many different projects, not just for fall. 
A look at the Doily before I added my paper piecings. 
 
The inside of my card, I created my mat by using the Martha Stewart Swirling Lace edge punch. I think it complimented the doily nicely.

Supplies
Cut Files: (Doily) MichelleMyBelle, (Sprinkled With Love) ScrappyDew; Patterned Paper: (ancestry.com) K&Company, (Cardstock) Recollections, Bazzill; Embellishments: (Orange Truffle) Trendy Twine, (Crystal Stickles) Ranger, (Ink) Inkadinkado; Tools: (Embossing Folder) Swirl PC, (Paper Blossom Tools) McGill, (Swirling Lace Edge Punch) Martha Stewart, (Glue) Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Sure Cuts A Lot, Black Cat Cougar - That's Scrap, Inc

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed my project!

Michelle

  
  

6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Michelle, the sunflower doily looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - I love the card and the sunflower doily. It is adorable and makes me long for Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michelle I just love reading how you created that adorable card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! But please don't start Fall projects yet. I haven't gotten through any of my Summer ones. ;)

    ReplyDelete