Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kite Ribbon Storage

If you're like me, this ribbon mess looks a bit familiar to you. LOL Well, mine was a somewhat organized ribbon mess. I've been looking for a quick project to do lately. My friend Cecelia, of Crafting Creatures, had just the project.
Kite Ribbon Storage
A nice and easy way to store all those extra pieces of leftover ribbon from projects. This is such a great idea! I can now see all my ribbon at a quick glance. I cut out three pieces from thick sheets of cardstock, I did not have any cereal boxes. That would have been the ideal thing to use. 
I used scraps of cardstock and sandwiched them between the layers for my kites. A great way to use up those scraps of cardstock!

This file will be available shortly, either by tonight or tomorrow morning. 
Now, doesn't this look so much better!
I put some embroidery cording on the tails, would have liked to use Trendy Twine, but did not have the right colors.

I hope you enjoyed my project! I know it's been awhile since I've posted one. 
Michelle



  

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea, my ribbons are always tangled up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I thought so to! Now I have a neatly organized Ribbon Display. LOL

      Delete
  2. Love this, your ribbon looks great, mines in a drawer all tangled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hellma, yours can look like this to. LOL With Cecelia's pattern file. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Love your added kite tails, Michelle. I always look forward to what you're going to make! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete