Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Note Cards and Box Set



I created this box and note card set using Sharon's Victorian Frames 1, Flower Blossoms 1, and the flourish from Birthday Thinking of You Card. You can purchase the files Here at Sharon's new store.

I took one of the frames and joined it to a rectangle in Make the Cut to form my card. I also cut a pink square and glued it to the inside left of the card. I applied glue to the flourish and sprinkled it with fine glitter. I cut some flower blossoms and adhered them to a Prima Flower and then put some Liquid Perles in the center.

I also used  Martha Stewart punch to add a border around the edge of the pink square on the inside of the card to finish it off.




For my box, I cut another flourish and sprinkled it with glitter. I also added a couple little flowers. I cut some rectangles and adhered them to the inside sides of the top and bottom of the box. White ribbon along the top of the box.

Depending on who I give these to I may add a monogram or just a sentiment stamped in white. 




Supplies Used:

Prima Flowers

Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter

Martha Stewart Punch

Ranger Liquid Perles White Opal

White Card Stock

Bazzill Pink Card Stock

White Ribbon

Thanks for looking, MichelleMyBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment