Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wasabi Peas

Yesterday was such a crazy day! I had so many things to do. Before picking my son up from school for therapy, I decided to go to Wal-mart first and run the stuff back home. We had a lot of produce and some freezer things.
Wednesdays is our errand, therapy, any chores for MIL, Wal-mart and my Micheals run. LOL I thought I would pick up a snack for my son to munch on in the car. I saw these dried peas and thought I would try them.

I unpacked the bags and put the freezer things away, thought I would open the peas and try one. Well, I'm glad I did before giving them to him. The pea just barely touched my tongue and I immediately spit it in the sink and I rinsed my mouth, LOL
I had no idea what Wasabi was! I told hubby why didn't you say something when I was buying them? Both my son (who is 12) and I do not like hot things. He said I thought you were buying them for me!

Let that be a lesson to me, to never buy anything if I have no idea what it is.

Have a great day!
I think I will go out into the yard and get some garden work done. This will be a first for the month of March with the weather we've been having.

No comments:

Post a Comment