Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Files for Cris Cross Card


Someone on the MTC Forum had asked me what size my card is. 
These are the dimensions.
 
  Tag is 3 1/2 in wide by 4 7/8 tall
Card folds to 3 7/8 wide by 5 inches tall

Now, I can't share the card file because I don't know where it came from. So, I found another site with a card file for you Here

What I can share is all my mats layers I created. I re-sized all my layers to fit this card and I have added them Here for you. I also had to put my mat on Portrait 12x24 so I could cut the card using 12x12 paper. I had to rotate the card, so make note when you rotate. Notice the print direction on your paper if you are using a patterned paper. I used the E to cut the pieces and my BC to cut the letters. I was working both up and downstairs. LOL

Have a great day!
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment