Sunday, June 17, 2012

Walk With Me Daddy - Father's Day Card


Today's card project is for my husband from my son, for Father's Day. With word cards so popular lately, I decide to create one for this project.

  I used Scrappy Dew's Walk With Me Daddy Set.

I selected the red "Daddy" word layer, created a shadow layer in MTC. I duplicated the shadow layer and put it on it's own layer, then flipped it. I used some basic shapes in MTC to create little tabs on top of the letters "D" and welded everything together.
 This is the inside of my card. I put each of their one set of sleeves on the outside, OOps! Don't tell anyone. LOL Because there are a lot of pieces to my projects sometimes, I usually print a wire frame pattern out of my completed card in MTC.  I use it as a guide when putting my projects together because I work both up and downstairs. My Laptop is downstairs and I put my projects together upstairs in my craft area. I thought I'd remember where the pieces went, I didn't, LOL

Supplies Used: 
ScrappyDew's - Walk With Me Daddy Set
Martha Stewart -Twine and Ink
Fiskars -All Year Greeting Stamps
Recollections Card Stock
Sakura - White Gelly Roll Pen
Stickles - Turquoise

Have a great Sunday!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment