Saturday, June 2, 2012

Little Black Cat Hubby Found, so cute!

Old photo of my Shadow!

OK, we already have 2 cats and they are a pain to clean up after sometimes. But I love them both! So what does Hubby do? He goes out and brings home another one! 
Now, I don't know how in the world they are all going to get along. The 2 I have right now sometimes just tolerate each other. But my female, half Siamese really gives it to the other one. All he has to do is look at her the wrong way and she gives him a swat!! LOL It's so funny. We've only had her for a year now and they get along much better. But in the beginning it was tough. So now I'll have to baby sit the 3 of them and hope they all get along!

Would you like to see a picture of this cute little guy! 

He is just going to beat up on them both!
I will be keeping an eye on him very closely.

Have a great Sat.!
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. LOL. that is a great cat to add to the family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL....Oh that is HILARIOUS!!!! Wahooooooooooooooooo girlie...CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you - hope your new 'pet' fits in with the rest of the family !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need your hubby to call my hubby.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo!!!!! Congrats you got to squash the bug!

    ReplyDelete